Monday, July 18, 2011

I thought about deleting everything on this page when I came back to it, developed a Twitter, and decided to start writing again. But I can't. I can't tidy this up and make it more presentable, because that would be denying Papa the glory He deserves for what has changed in my life. I used to delete everything, embarrassed by my younger self or by the mistakes I had made. I wanted a new slate to present to the world, hoping that it would make it real in my soul that I had begun again. I was buying a new slate every time, as it were, and so I had a lot of dirty, half-used slates piling up. And I decided that, this once, I would leave a monument to Papa.
He saved this wretch, as is transforming me into His image and likeness. I need to remind myself of what things were like. Because I don't ever want to lose the knowledge of how wonderful everything is now...

The dream is ended. This is the morning.
And you're going to be hearing a lot about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment