Thursday, March 24, 2011

Glow, Little Firefly.

hello.
can you hear me? it's dark in there, isn't it? it must be cozy. and warm. 
i know you're in there. even if you're not making your presence known very much yet.
i can't wait until you do! i so want to feel you move, it's like a hunger i cannot shut off. i want my belly to get all big and round because you're getting bigger and bigger and need more room.
i'm planning for you, can you feel it? can you feel me excited? and nervous, sorry about that....you're just so important to me!
the most important happening of my life, so far. i want to do everything for you. i want you to have the best.
i wonder what kind of laugh you will have...i want to make you laugh so much. i want to teach you everything i know about the wonderful world our papa made for us to share.
I love you, Lil Bit.
~Nenna

No comments:

Post a Comment